TELEHEALTH Virtual Rapid Antigen Testing Now Available Test From Wherever You're Staying
Virtual Care Telehealth
- Virtual rapid antigen testing available for travellers across Canada and the world
- Can be used to leave Canada (e.g., for U.S. Travel) or enter Canada
- Available 7 days a week, all appointments in Eastern Standard Time
- Book your return test one calendar day before your flight
- QR coded results are emailed to you within 15-30 minutes
Why test with us?
- PROVEN SERVICE. OVER 200,000+ TRAVELLERS TESTED
- UNDER $30 PER TEST
- LOW COST SHIPPING
- OUR QR CODED RESULTS ARE ACCEPTED BY ALL COUNTRIES
How Does it Work?
Decide whether you will use your own rapid antigen kits, OR purchase them from us. Book your appointment slot. Testing is done via Zoom on your phone, tablet or computer (link sent to email 15 min prior to appointment).
(You will be emailed a link to complete payment along with a DocuSign waiver to complete no later than an hour of your appointment) A nurse will observe you swab yourself and issue a document with your results via email.
Please review our FAQ prior to booking.
Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test
Purchase Rapid Antigen Kits and Telehealth Sessions
- Select one of the options below if you do not have your own kits
- Kits can be picked up or you can opt for $5 shipping (3-9 business days) or $15 express shipping (1-2 business days) *orders placed after 2:30 pm EST will be shipped next business day*
- Once purchased, you can click below to book an appointment
If purchasing a package, complete the booking form once for each time you are travelling. You do not have to book them immediately.
Yes. Marcos Pharmacy Virtual Care is a completely virtual Rapid Antigen Testing program. We perform each test over Zoom with a registered nurse.
We are open from 6am EST to 12 am EST 7 days a week. Please note that your appointments are given in EST.
Once booked, you will receive an email from “Book My Shot” to confirm your appointment time.
You will be emailed a link to complete payment along with a DocuSign waiver to complete and a link to join the meeting via zoom on the day of your appointment.
Yes. The rapid antigen tests you use must be Health Canada approved tests. If they were purchased outside Canada, they must be approved by the health authority in the country in which they were purchased.
Each price listed above is per patient.
- Single Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test (using your own rapid antigen kit):
This is for those that have their owns kits at home or brought with them when travelling. The nurse will verify that you have used the kit correctly as well as confirm your test result while on a zoom session with you.
- Single Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test (if you do not have your own rapid antigen kit:
This is the same service as the above except you can purchase a kit from us from www.shopmedione.ca. This purchase covers the price of the physical rapid antigen kit as well as the virtual test itself.
- Two Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test:
This package includes two rapid antigen tests and two virtual consults. It can be used to depart from and return to Canada. It can also be used for two individuals traveling together who do not have rapid antigen kits and require one test each. Kits can be purchased through www.shopmedione.ca.
- Five Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test:
This package includes five rapid antigen tests and five virtual consults. It can be used to depart from and return to Canada. It can also be used for five individuals travelling together who do not have rapid antigen kits and require one test each up to five people. Kits can be purchased through www.shopmedione.ca.
- 10 Telehealth Rapid Antigen Test:
This package includes ten rapid antigen tests and ten virtual consults. It can be used to depart from and return to Canada. It can also be used for ten individuals traveling together who do not have rapid antigen kits and require one test each up to five people. Kits can be purchased through www.shopmedione.ca.
Yes, our tests are approved for international travel. Please confirm the country of travels acceptance of rapid antigen tests before booking.
Yes, any passport can be added to your COVID-19 test results. Please provide any passport numbers you require when you book your appointment or at the time of your test.
This information can be found on the government of Canada’s website. Here
It could take from 15 minutes to 30 minutes to receive the results. Please plan accordingly and check your spam folder as well as regular inbox. You will get your results from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our tests come with a country tab which can be used to easily show which country you have performed the test at.