1. How many tests come in a box?Marcos PharmacyThere are 25 tests in each box.
3. How long will delivery take?Marcos PharmacyYour box of test kits will take 2-5 business days to arrive.
4. Can I purchase the test kits in person?Marcos PharmacyYou may purchase the test kits online through our website. You may not come into the pharmacy if you have symptoms or contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has a suspected case. If you have no symptoms or contact, you are welcome to come in.
5. When do they expire?Marcos PharmacyThe test kits expire one year after the manufacturing date. The exact expiry date is dependent on the batch you receive. Normally it will be 8-12 months from the date of purchase.
6. Where do they ship from?Marcos PharmacyThey are shipped straight from Abbott’s head office located in Canada.
7. What are the sensitivity and specificity rates?Marcos PharmacyThe sensitivity rate is 98.1% and the specificity rate is 99.8%.
8. What should I do if the result comes back positive?Marcos PharmacyIf your result is positive, you must self-isolate and contact Public Health to book a PCR test to confirm your result. Do not come to the pharmacy.