Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many tests come in a box?Marcos PharmacyThere are 25 tests in each box.
8. How do I book my appointment?Marcos PharmacyYou may book your appointment here on our website. When booking, please be ready to provide us with your address, passport number, and health card number (if applicable). By providing us with this information ahead of time, you will help us make the process much easier for you on the day of your test. If you do not have an Ontario health card, you may leave that space blank. You will receive a booking confirmation email once booking is complete (if you cannot find it, please check your junk/spam folder). Payments will only be made when you come in person to do your test.
1. What is HbA1c testing?Marcos PharmacyThe HbA1c test, also known as hemoglobin A1C – is a simple blood test that measures your average blood sugar levels over the past 3 months. It is one of the most commonly used tests to diagnose prediabetes and diabetes.
1. What is travel medicine?Marcos PharmacyTravel medicine is the protection of travelers before departure against travel-related health hazards like infectious diseases, jet lag, altitude illness, scuba diving medicine and much more. This includes health advice, vaccination, prophylactics and self-treatment medications.
1. Who CANNOT be tested here?Marcos Pharmacy
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, chills, headaches, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell, nausea/vomiting, fever, unexplained fatigue or muscle aches)
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or has symptoms